Stuck at 2000 rpm

duallyspeed

New Speedway Boogie
I had dead pedal one time but it also had A 1800 and 2300 rpm blip.No codes.So today i drive it 10 miles and get dead pedal again and a apps code.I replace the apps.Drive it about 8 miles come to a stop and it starts pulling.I let off the brake and it is at 2000 rpm.It will not come down.I turned the idle screw all the way out ,nothing.All i get is a 217 overheating code. Any help would be appreciated.

The only thing i diddnt follow on the timbo directions for the apps is disconnecting the batterys.Is it possible the computer diddnt recognize the new apps? It ran fine and had a good idle for a few miles.I know i did something wrong.

Try disconnecting the batteries for a while and do an APPS reset to see if that helps..

I forget to replug my apps in once, started it up. Went to 2000 rpms and stayed there. Are you sure it's making a good connection?

if i can find the power wire in the 6 pin i will check voltage.Do you know off hand what it should be?

I have looked into it and i am sure the computer is shot on the vp.

Can someone tell me if a bad vp computer can pop a 117 122 ?The temp is normal and the apps check out good.It stutters bad and surges.Today i have 117, 122.Maybe ecm?

Back