Stuckey Racing using Ether without proper certification!

So..what kind of repercussions can I expect for my non-licensed use?

In my defense it was to see if the problem with my truck was in the fuel system and we introduced ether then shut it off and ran it on ether for 20 seconds...

Dude you have some serious nuts posting proof that you have sprayed ether without proper licenseification. Whats wrong with you boy:bang !!!!!!!!!!

So..what kind of repercussions can I expect for my non-licensed use?

In my defense it was to see if the problem with my truck was in the fuel system and we introduced ether then shut it off and ran it on ether for 20 seconds...

You would be banned from all diesel events for life! You didn't really do this did you? I hope you did not just admit your guilt on a public forum:redx:

So..what kind of repercussions can I..mean my friend expect for his non-licensed use?

In my..my friends defense it was to see if the problem with err..his truck was in the fuel system and he introduced ether then shut it off and ran it on ether for 20 seconds...

All better.

i had to go to rehab for my addicition to the john deere stuff i was given at scheids. jimmy and dennis were on premises so i may be safe... who knows.

as i find out about this rumor of such a heavy fine -I do not admitt to such a crime against the either users the world but in a place where you try to gather as many followers as possible you must use tactful methods of such. Dennis what gives a right to spread such rumors about stuckey racing.ok either man maybe i need to apply for that application of cirtification on proper use and application of this so called spray in a can.

Last edited:
whats the big deal eather dont help run the truk better. i never been to a diesel event but that green truck is always a great truck i think it would hurt the sport

whats the big deal eather dont help run the truk better. i never been to a diesel event but that green truck is always a great truck i think it would hurt the sport

If you have not been to a diesel event before.....Don't you think maybe you are hurting the sport?:hehe:

Ether spraying without proper licenceification is not a laughing matter and comes with stiff penalties.

Robert....don't get mad when you get caught breaking the rules.......It was fact I seen you break the rules,not rumor!

i have never been officially certified but i guess you could say i have OUTLAW certifacation.we dad used pumpkins on the farm and those mfers lived of either. we have an old 8070 pumkin we still use to pull rollers and operate grain augers and it needs either on 95 degree day to start.i told Robert about this at a recent trip to SHIVER diesel,therefore i am imparting on him a temporary honorarey OUTLAW either certificate until he can forthwith get to and be properly licenfasomthined by the folks who are trained but those that think they are worthing of holding said credentials...

You cant hide from the ETHER BUNNY... lol

DSC02846.jpg

well i must admit that is used ether with out the proper licensing this evening!!

:hehe::hehe:AND I"LL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN DAMN IT!!:hehe::hehe:

Back