stucky's truck

turbomatt1 said:
yup...I'm almost ready for Bowling Green too. looking for my paintbrush ....
Show me the Money!!!!

You wearing one of Garmon's new Air filters? LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
You wearing one of Garmon's new Air filters? LOL

low restriction exhaust particulate filter. :st:

(no, that's not french fries you smell....)

turbomatt1 said:
yup...I'm almost ready for Bowling Green too. looking for my paintbrush ....
Show me the Money!!!!

Matt, you are a SICK individual!!!! But damn this thread just keep's gettin better. I think you should put that picture on the back of Darren's new truck, so you can be a Dodge poster child. Maybe we WILL see your picture on a milk carton. LOL Gary

I talk to phils brother chad sometimes, that green monster is amazing! Hey TS PERFORMANCE there is a TSPerformance just built about 3/4 mile away from my house in leesburg GA,right near Albany, is it a branch off of you or totally seperate?

rhcdiesel said:
I talk to phils brother chad sometimes, that green monster is amazing! Hey TS PERFORMANCE there is a TSPerformance just built about 3/4 mile away from my house in leesburg GA,right near Albany, is it a branch off of you or totally seperate?

I seen that sign while in Albany .. I think It's "T's Performance"

Heres a Pic I took of his sign at the track.
a_125.jpg

They just sell performance parts for diesels and sports cars, they havent opened yet but i stopped in and talked to the owner, he said he had talked to you guys.. Were you at the Redneck Nats, i think me and you were blowin smoke on each other after the race getting on the highway:st: i had matt from LIPD in my truck with me...thats if you were driving the red ram with bed cover!

9.86 @ 151.......................................

Guess those Rods do work huh?

I heard a set of titanium rods are in the green machine!

Jeff2 said:
I heard a set of titanium rods are in the green machine!

Word on the street is that Earl is looking into a Platinum/Titanium alloy for the rods and the Chunchit valve :rockwoot:

wrongway said:
I heard that "THE" Jeff Garmon is running a complete "BILLET" motorLOL

Nope I heard "THE" Jeff Garmon is in negotiations with NASA using some material found only on Mars? Hey thats just what I heard?

Back