stucky's truck

BigDodge said:
how does robert get so much fuel out of there p-pump. i know it not from schieds. so who is building there pumps. i need to get a p-pump built for my dually. who is the best p-pump guy? they said they a guy that helps tune it for them. does any one know who that might be.

Do you mean VP Pump? I heard DonM makes a mean drag pump:kick:. Ask MCevins he loved his:hehe: .

Dennis

quarterman said:
you are correct a motor i built had my injectors and a 12mm injection pump not a schied denso a single 66mm turbo and one hurt piston on #2 cylinder.
which proves my point i took a pile wore out matt stuckey budlight abuse sh**and run in the ballpark with you and stuckey.
oh by the way thanks for the nitrous kit i might use it again unless your an indian giver.:eek:wned:

Quarterman,

I just had a thought......If you are unhappy with your pump then maybe you should get one of DonM Race Pumps? Talk about rev gain:hehe:

Dennis

Last edited:
Apparently Darren decided to drop some serious money on Chassis set up..... Look at how the counterweights make the rear squat..... His truck is gonna haul serious a$$ this year!
haulinass.jpg

Timbeaux38 said:
Apparently Darren decided to drop some serious money on Chassis set up..... Look at how the counterweights make the rear squat..... His truck is gonna haul serious a$$ this year!
haulinass.jpg

Timmaaayy, I did not realize that I hung around such sick and demented people:doh: But I am so glad that I do:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: God this thread is so damn funny I even log on at work just to keep up with the BS. Keep up the good work peoples. Gary:Cheer:

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

what can you say this chit is hillarious

That's wrong on so many levels I just don't even know what to say...LOL

rod3.jpg

this is top secret i stole a picture of ts and stuckeys new rods. apparantly this is all you need when you spray nitrous. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of that show, "I Eat 33,000 Calories a Day" LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
haulinass.jpg

if i would of had a nitrous bang it could be real nasty.

That gave me a bad image of some cracklins. LOL
Nothing like fried hog fat. :hehe:

Back