Stupid Mistake

MikeDually

No More Changes
Ok so I asked a week or so ago which gauges to buy, I was told Autometer or Di Pricol, well I decided Di Pricol, went to order them and because I have a crack problem, I ordered IssPro instead.

Should I return them and buy Di Pricol? I can do it, if IssPro is crap

Isspro and Di-Procol are both great guages, and they both are site sponsors here.

Isspro is good stuff, Michael regularly posts here, he is an engineer for them, great guy!

Kevin

I have hear only good stuff about Isspro.

In fact, I'm looking at going with their gauges myself.

EV, actually, they were the only ones I found online that had the water, and oil temp gauges. I found it on Di Pricol site, but not from a vendor. Good Price too, bought from Diesel Manor, the Pyro was $35 cheaper than Di Pricol.

My Isspros are awesome, replaced the Autometer Cobalts I had with them and haven't looked back.

Nice, looks like being hooked on crack really worked out for me.

Colin, I saw your a Certified Stihl Tech, I LOVE my stihl, best tool I got.

Mike, they are top of the line for sure! You have a chainsaw I assume? Which one? Ive got a MS 290 saw, and a FS 80 brush cutter, and I cant say enough good things about them!

MS 290 C, 18" Bar, I can get through 8 cords of wood in a snap with a spankin new aggressive cut chain Awesome saw

Yea, 290s are the chit! We sell the hell out of em! Best all around saw only second to a 361 in my opinion. For everyday use though, a 361 gets a little heavy.

I am.

When my neighbor said he bought a new tractor and asked what I thought, I replied, where is it? Not realizing that his riding mower that he was on is what he was talking about.

A mower is not a tractor

LOL I need to take a picture of the tiny little New Holland we have here at work. Its a hoot! Its about the size of a big mower, but its got a loader and everything.

Back