Sturgis, KY Mar 2010 Results/Pics/Vids.

Joe, did I just see you snuff a 2.6 charger?

How did the Fine Finish truck do?

No you didnt, You seen it choke and snuff a MACK Turbo with exhaust housing big as the intake, more i watch the video sounds like i might have blew a boot, Ill check when get it off the trailer.... you know i am lost on this cummins crap I am still looking to where i plug the computer in and tune..

Well that sucks he couldn't hook, that tailgate looks bada$$. Oh I thought he sold all his CR stuff and went 12 valve.

Nope stayed CR. Im just gonna run it until i blow it up. We did a 5 speed, electric fans, electric water pump and we are running new programing this year.

I think the guy running tech was afraid his shops truck would get beat by that standalone truck from IL...

You got a stand alone thats awesome, hopefully I can make it back around next year to watch you run.

nice pics and video! That tailgate on the finfinish truck looked sweet! They should have at least let him hook exhibition for traveling all that way!

So that truck that won is the one that puked fluids on the track? Head gasket?

hendershot posted in another thread that he didn't smash up his truck, just bent the hitch a little bit. Nothing major though. Bet that made him chit his britches though!

C-ya

Billy More that won, pushed freeze plug out of the block, in got a head gasket in not sure on his turbo as it was water cooled too. Truck sounded bad at the end of the pull.

nice pics and video! That tailgate on the finfinish truck looked sweet! Bet that made him chit his britches though!

C-ya

Thanks and it was scary being 15 ft away I couldn't imagine what it was like in the truck.

Isn't that some crap. I ran that charger all last year with no tech problems.

I want my chance with it and you know where. Might as well use it all our friends have stuff off your truck anyway. Can I get a couple pistions to!!

Back