Sturgis,KY

i'll be there to watch, lol. its gonna kill me to watch but o well. i never did worth a crap there anyways.

yes i remember, you had a good run. i can never seem to pull in 4th gear there.

The only truck class at Vanderburgh this year will be the Midwest 2.6 class. They're not having the open truck class like years past.

I loved this pull last year it was a awsome time! and yea 2.6 is what it was last year.. I ran a "coustom" 2.6 cover!

Im comming down there too. Try the new set up, we went from an automatic to a 5 speed, and we are trying the new stand-a-lone system for the commonrail.

Im comming down there too. Try the new set up, we went from an automatic to a 5 speed, and we are trying the new stand-a-lone system for the commonrail.

Who's stand alone the Zeus or Johns or something diffrent?

Thought you was going to a 12v, the way you talked back last fall and going up to 2.8 or 3.0.

Ya i realized that i might as well wait till i blow this motor cuz we would have had to pull it anyway to put a 12v in it. So we went to a stand alone system, 5-speed, electric fans, electric water pump, and harmonic balancer. Ive got a 2.6 and a 2.8 charger. Im gonna see how it runs, i dont know if a CR will be able to keep up in a 2.8 class. So ill probly stay in the 2.6 class. But yes WHEN i blow the motor in will put a 12v in it and go 2.8 or 3.0

Well hope to see you back in it before long Ben, I dont know that im going to have mine done before Sturgis so i may be watching of hookin my DD.

Any word on rules yet?

X2 gonna be on the road quite a bit and wanna make sure they don't throw any crazy new rules in like they seem to do last min every year...especially safety stuff so i can get it on the 6.4

Back