Suicide Knobs??

Ltk

Broke
anyone else run one of these? i just put it on today, lets hope it doesnt live up to its name and that i dont get a huge fine or something stupid

what are the laws in your state?

any bad stories about these?

vy6ahugy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I know they are illegal in Ohio but how often you get caught is another story.

Don't think I could turn my truck any faster with that than I can just by hand.

only reason i put it on is because sometimes the steering wheel slips out of my hand plus this is a little easier to do 10 point turns in stupid sized parkin lots

the one i bought is cheap and for tractors. hope it holds up and doesnt break off.. i really like it. might get one for the tractor. would make mowing more fun lol

You have a wreck I can see that being a bad thing. I didn't realize holding on to a steering wheel was so difficult.

I have used one on many a grain truck, or tractor. I don't see much of a need on a vehicle with a rapid responding steering system. Then again I am not from KY. :)

Heard a few story's of people getting into accidents and the knobs breaking every finger in their hand.

not saying its difficult, but your steering wheel never slipped out of your hand?

kentucky has nothing to do with it. i have never seen one on a vehicle.

not saying its difficult, but your steering wheel never slipped out of your hand?

kentucky has nothing to do with it. i have never seen one on a vehicle.

I have seen plenty on old farm trucks, primarily ones with no powersteering.

I've had one on almost every vehicle since I got hurt, but then again, only having one had on the wheel, it helps out.

im starting to like it. i can now cruise around parkin lots without wearing my shoulder out haha

I got one of the mount screws caught in a shirt while turning left in an intersection. Ripped the hell out of my shirt and went on. Puckered a little though, no lie

From my Not-So-Smart phone

I got one of the mount screws caught in a shirt while turning left in an intersection. Ripped the hell out of my shirt and went on. Puckered a little though, no lie

From my Not-So-Smart phone

yep i probably wouldve puckered a little too haha

Uh, a do what? How the fucck does the steering wheel slip out of your hands? Do you have a physical handicap? If not, put down the lube and drive like a normal white guy with teeth. Maybe we can get a mod to move this to the CF.

Uh, a do what? How the fucck does the steering wheel slip out of your hands? Do you have a physical handicap? If not, put down the lube and drive like a normal white guy with teeth. Maybe we can get a mod to move this to the CF.

uh slip out of your hand? like when you palm the steering wheel when turning?

do you have a mental handicap?

maybe you can get the phuck off here and go somewhere else?

I had one on my '79 Chevy, but never since then. While they have their purpose in older vehicles, and possibly at times in newer one's they are not worth the possibility of harm if you were to get into an accident, IMHO.

what is a harbinger grip?

billy bad asses on here have never palmed a steerig wheel with grease on their hands. sorry didnt know you all drove correctly at 10-2 :lolly:

Back