Suncoast Competition 68rfe

kendrickDan

Itll come refreshed with new OD clutches and whatever else that looks at all shady.. Also has the latest ionized drum that they just come out with.. The TC has maybe 700 miles since it was checked and cleaned.. Still looked great. Has billets shafts, upgraded pump and any option suncoast has to offer. $7000 to your door. Call or tx 731-212-7057
It has the newer better valve body so will work from 2007.5-12 i know.. Not sure on 13+ but cant think of why not.. Also have a tuned tcm to throw with it for 07.5-09.

Want to sell the tcm separate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you affiliated with Black Sky Racing? I'm sure they are very capable of refreshing the transmission, but it might come with some kind of warranty from Suncoast if they refresh it themselves. Just a thought...

Are you affiliated with Black Sky Racing? I'm sure they are very capable of refreshing the transmission, but it might come with some kind of warranty from Suncoast if they refresh it themselves. Just a thought...

Yes it run out of warranty with suncoast. Owner before me had it sit for quite awhile and sky racing updated everything on it and then i got it.. Its under warranty with sky racing now yet realy..

Back