Suncoast Converters presents 3rd Annual Gator Diesel Drags

Pro Stock : Adam Horath and the First Coast Diesel Performance Pro Stock Ranger was on hand and debut their new color scheme. Adam had 2 good qualifying passes but could not make the call to the lanes during eliminations.

Pro Street: Gary Ray was the number one qualifier with a 10.11 Et at 133.86 MPH. Gary was set to have Phillip Palmer in the finals but Team green could not make the call to the lanes because of tranny problems.

Super Street: Mike Handwork battled his way past some of the toughest competitors on the east coast. In the quarter finals their was a dispute on timing system working and Eric Stelly passed on doing a re run and awarded Mike the win , yet again another sign that competitors in the diesel community always look out for each other.
After that Mike dominated the rest of the field running low 10's on his way to the finals where he defeated Aaron Rudolph running a 10.62Et at 122.07

Super Diesel -11.90index: David Hall and his Bullseye truck can run low 10's passes but David decided to de tune the truck and run the 11.90 index catagory.
David consistantly ran 12.00 and proved to much for his competitors as he drove around all his competition on his way to the win.

Sportsman Et: Joe Barfield made the trip to Gainesville Florida with one thing in mind to be the 2011 Sportsman Et champion. Joe did his job as a driver and ran a 13.89 et on a 13.80 dial and with a .052 reaction time he did leave much room for his competitors to have a chance.

Super Stock Gamblers race: Will Jones put the 12V Smackdown on the HPCR guys with two 10.8 passes. Ashley Black was also running strong for second place.

I know exactly who Matt is, I was giving turbomatt a hard time for botching the name.

Man I am having no luck this year flying

Was suppose to fly home monday but thanks to Southwest Airlines new convertable airplanes we got to stay in Dallas another day

=Phooker;
I know exactly who Matt is, I was giving turbomatt a hard time for botching the name.

Oh ok sorry to spoil the moment lol!

Yea yea...my bad. Cant have everything. (good looks, fast truck, good memory...I'll settle for 2;-)

Who let Phildo's a$$ in here anyway?? oh yea... he takes great pics.
(post some pics beotch!)

Last edited:
Back