Suncoast Converters presents 3rd Annual Gator Diesel Drags

Wow when I talked to him yesterday he had not even made it back home yet.paitents is a virtue you know.

A pro photographer was on the payroll... should be lots of good pics & vid coming.
I've already seen the vid of Gary Ray v/s the cop car! :kick: :evil

How dare you confuse a dinosaur with a common fail! RARRRRRRRRRR

Sorry I was pretty impressed with the CR that was clicking the consistent passes in the 11's. As friendly smack talk I was actually rooting for the dmax's in attendence :pop:

Wow when I talked to him yesterday he had not even made it back home yet.paitents is a virtue you know.

Man i love Delta after they were late getting off tarmack in Gainesville because of mechanical problems and then of course we missed our connecting flight they decided that we should see the USA via Delta

Here was my lovely day yesterday -

Gainesville to Atlanta
Atlanta to Chicago
Chicago to Saint Paul
Saint Paul to Denver
Denver to Seattle

We should have pictures up on website by end of the week

Great event and hope to see everyone at Zmax Dragway on April 30th

Man i love Delta after they were late getting off tarmack in Gainesville because of mechanical problems and then of course we missed our connecting flight they decided that we should see the USA via Delta

Here was my lovely day yesterday -

Gainesville to Atlanta
Atlanta to Chicago
Chicago to Saint Paul
Saint Paul to Denver
Denver to Seattle

We should have pictures up on website by end of the week

Great event and hope to see everyone at Zmax Dragway on April 30th
Who is officiating in Texas this weekend?

I would like to see a video of the 11.8 run my truck made. If someone has it could they please post it.
Thanks

I would like to see a video of the 11.8 run my truck made. If someone has it could they please post it.
Thanks

Ashley Black has the video of our run in quarter finals. He can't get the file formated right for YouTube though. I'll try and get it tonight.

idk if i missed it but did the results get posted anywhere? curious who won the classes

Back