Suncoast dyno thread

haloman said:
So is there going to be some of these monsters out and about in April?

Hell NO! I have to live here:hehe: Besides that the are jails aren't big enough to hold all of us:hehe:

Dennis

:umno:I promise if you see/hear one of these things go off, you would change your mind LOL

Cuz showed me one of them there homemade fireworks on Saturday... they even look scary, can't imagine hearing one go off :umno:

A couple years ago we made one that flipped a mini van on it's roof , that was LOUD :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

feelmecummin said:
you guys ever heard of tannerite? fun stuff, and legal!
http://www.tannerite.com/

1 gallon + old ford bronco = blown up, upside down ford bronco :D

Scary that you can get that stuff shipped to your door (unmixed of course) via UPS Ground. LOL Fun stuff and 2.5lbs shot with an AR15 will pretty much demo a full size fridge (very little left) and send parts flying over several 100 feet away. Ummm, so I've heard . . . LOL

Thats weird, we just did that the other day, except we used a .50! We also strapped some to a pay phone (old, not in use of course) and it blew to pieces!

Last edited:
So I'm guessing my NOT bringing the requisite sinking materials to the room was a good idea for once LOL

Dennis, we need video, one "medium" firecracker, and say.......20-30 unsuspecting folks??? :evil

tim........you scared me with the dean martin cigarette pose and the unibomber bigfoot created weapon in the other:eek...........but you still crack me up: LOL ..........dry ice and a 2 litre drink bottle leaves no residue and no flash

Back