Super B Special, Injector, nitrous, stacks for sale

cowboy568

Well i am returning my pickup to close to stock so i have parts for sale.

Super B special (64/71/14) with down pipe (has 4-5 inch reducer) like new 5000 miles-$1200 shipped

Edge Jammer 125HP injectors full body 11000 miles- $250 no cores needed.

Edge Comp 5x5 120HP- (super glue dripped onto plug in on box so the plug is cracked. i used electrical tape to keep it plugged in works fine otherwise...i will guarentee it works if not return it in same condition and money will be refunded.) Asking $300 shipped

Two six inch turn out peterbilt stacks and mounting clamps. reduce down to 5 inch. Chrome two months old-will include 3- 5 inch elbows and 5 inch T-style Y-pipe- $400 shipped

Zex nitrous 35-200HP 10Lb bottle purchased used and never installed. comes with soleniod, switch,electronic throttle activation switch-$300 shipped

Any interest PM and let me know. pics will also be available upon request.

Thanks,
Tyler

Pics of the turbo? Shaft play miles, pulls, drags?

i will post pics as soon as i can get them taken and figure out how to post them. As far as shaft play is good, has 5000 miles on it approximately, has never been pulled on a sled or drag raced. Daily drove and towed with it waste gate is set at 47PSI

The injectors were pop tested today all pressures were between 4400psi and 4550psi. Spec is 4500psi +/-250psi. They also come with new o-rings and coppers.

Back