Super Flux-Capacitor Capabilities

:bang Hey, this is serious stuff here.... I've got a gremlin in the loop somewhere and it's causing chaos with the main system, which in turn really messes with all the subsystems.... I keep trying to go ballistic, and I can just about get there til the voltages peak, then this reoccurring problem rears its ugly head......:huh::

You really have a very easy problem to fix. Go to any Radio Shack and get 2 capaciators, any size will do. Buy 6 tins of welding/soldering flux. Install one cap inline of the ignition switch. The other inline of the transmission fillotone line. That's the hyperswitch sensitivity side. Then remove the injectors lines and delivery valves. Insert the flux into the openings you've created, and repace the parts removed. This is intended only for the P7100. This procedure will eliminate the spicks, uh, spikes you are having, and all will work as it should.

If you have a VP44, this will not work. I just don't know about them. From everything I've seen with them, they shouldn't be runnin anyway.

..PrestonL.. ASE certified........................ This will work for a sore throat also...

turbothom said:
You really have a very easy problem to fix. Go to any Radio Shack and get 2 capaciators, any size will do. Buy 6 tins of welding/soldering flux. Install one cap inline of the ignition switch. The other inline of the transmission fillotone line. That's the hyperswitch sensitivity side. Then remove the injectors lines and delivery valves. Insert the flux into the openings you've created, and repace the parts removed. This is intended only for the P7100. This procedure will eliminate the spicks, uh, spikes you are having, and all will work as it should.

If you have a VP44, this will not work. I just don't know about them. From everything I've seen with them, they shouldn't be runnin anyway.

..PrestonL.. ASE certified........................ This will work for a sore throat also...

Hey Preston,

Where did you dig up your information??:huh::

I ran your ideas thru my simulation program, which in turn shut down the power to my whole street....:doh: It actually blew the transformer clean off the telephone pole!:bang And now the neighbors are pounding on the door.:dead-horse-fast2: I tried to re-boot a encrypted path back into the mother program, but was hit with 137 fault codes.:doh: Now my work is really cut out for me- Thanks.:huh:: :badidea:

LOL

My advice is to cut out the mother board and put the daughter board in it's place to eliminate any sags that might interfere with the cable drop.

Yer doin' it all wrong!!!

You forgot the most important thing....you need to get a bucket of sweat. Now don't just go and make an isotonic solution with warm tap water and salt and put a drop of olive oil in it. You need a bucket of honest-to-goodness sweat. That should solve the problems you're incurring and put the flow in the dynaflow.

I Have No Idear What Ya Boyz Are Talkin Bout!!!!! Lol

BFD99 said:
I Have No Idear What Ya Boyz Are Talkin Bout!!!!! Lol

That's o.k. BFD99,:bigsmile: perhaps I could have you stop by the labratory for some skooling. Don't eat or drink anything for 8 hours, be sure to give the secret password to Tiny, at the door, and don't make him mad (warning) and once access has been granted, proceed to the lavoritory, and expell any fluids:rules: . I'll meet you in the orientation room......:bigsmile:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

DB5.9.........now just where do you figure to get a "bucket" of sweat? Not on this site. For sure. Maybe spit, but not sweat.

Last edited:
RD, I read this hole thread,.... I came to this conclusion..... DID YOU CHECK YOUR GROUND? It could be just that the ground wire is NO GOOD!

Might just be some corrosion on the inhibit wire that is leading the capacitor to prematurely discharge it's load at the wrong time.

Billy.........I don't know if that's the problem with RD, but when I was a lot younger, I did have that problem. With me, age takes care of it. Don't worry.

..Preston..

:aiwebs_029: So, I was finally able to bring power up into the system....
I am still trying to figure out 6 fault codes... The township came and told me anymore power surges from this block and they will clip the wires from the pole and leave me to my own power supply coming directly of the power line towers.... I told him if thats the case I need to upgrade to 500AWG cables. These power companies are too slow, I installed my own power to tried to jumpstart the mainframe, to do this task took some crafty innovation. I took 30- 24V Batteries and laid them out in a series configuration. I then crafted some lead cables that I can use to jump the terminals. The first time I tried this, all I got was a flicker.... then nothing...

I thought it was odd, but then I calculated the numbers and found that I needed more. So I started up the Ranger welder/ generator and connected leads to the series wired battery bank. Then qwickly spotted battery #4 smoking:aiwebs_029: ... I shut everything down and found that I needed to install some DC coils to help with the heat that was being made. I then proceeded to the nearest Electrical supply and asked Ernie if he had the required coils. To my dismay he had just sold the last 5 coils to an elevator company that is installing brand new elevators in a building not too far from there. I took the address and was on my way.

Upon arriving I seen the repair trucks parked out front by the lobby and I pulled around to the side out of sight. I asked where the mechanics were and was told they were in the motor room. I proceeded to the motor room and found the mechanics qwickly working away. I needed to get them out of the motor room so I can grab them beautiful coils. I then had a idea - I went up to the roof and waited in the overhead room and watched to see when the elevator mechanics completed their job and got the elevator moving. After a few minutes, the shives started moving and the elevator was moving. Great! they are doing their testing, I grabbed a piece of angle iron and layed it right on the shive so it made this goodawful grinding squeal noise, imeadiately I heard the mechanics shouting downbelow to shut it down. Boom. They shut the power. And I hid behind the water tower at the far side of the roof waiting....

After a few minutes I spotted the mechanics running to the overhead room and made my move, when they got inside I ran over to the door and slammed it shut. I propped the doorknob with a piece of 2x4 that was laying by the door. They were locked in.... I started running down the stairs and while I was running I heard some shouting and pounding. Good- I qwickly made my way to the motor room and qwickly removed all the coils they had just installed.... I got back to the lab and installed these coils neatly in this new grid I was creating. I started the Generator again and connected the leads, I was eager to get some readings. I threw the swich and the lights came on bright at first then they started to dim, but they still remained lit. I noted a soft gentle hum from the transformer, nothing major. I took my voltage readings and found that I was about 100 amps down. Drats! :bang

But then I remembered that kid down the street that had that car with the ridiculous sound system that would shake the windows, I ran down to his house and 'borrowed' his car. I pulled that into the lab and put it up on blocks and stapped it to the floor. I tried slipping on a exhaust hose to the muffler and was angered by the stupidly big exhaust tip that was impeading my task. I took the torch out and melted right thru the tip, slicing it off with ease. I slipped the hose on and proceeded to the engine compartment. I had some trouble lifting the hood cause my hands couldnt fit to reach the latch. I grabbed the overhead chain hoist and hooked the chain around the hood and let er rip.... The hood folded right up- revealing exactly what I was after- That high amp alternator. I restarted everything and started up the new addition, smiling as it finally sounded like a import, not the loud obnoxious burble drone that the kid happened to love....:banned:

I took new readings and noted that it was still down slightly, and that hum was a little louder. ( and the hairs on the back of my neck started to tingle too). I then found that by putting the pedal to the floor on the the amps jumped up to where they needed to be. I propped the pedal to the floor and took more readings, The hair on my head was now standing staight up, ala Don King style. :huh:: The readings were perfect! I flipped the switch and that hum was more pronounced now. HUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

The power went up to the mainframe and The mother board was active. It's taken some time to solve all these fault codes and I am down to 6. Hopefully I can get everything squared away so I can upload the new program. And go try this sucka out.:ugh:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Last edited:
Glad to hear it. But 2 things have left me a little perplexed with you.

One is you had to go agains't what is right, and steal the parts. That is just wrong any way you look at it. Never are things so bad that it is necessary for you to have to "steal".

And the other, if you had the hair on the back of your neck standing up, that was not electricity. You're on speed. Now the hair on your head? Better you than me. I couldn't do that.

Return the coils to the owner and you will feel better, I hope.

..Preston..

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it stealing.... we'll call it temporarily 'borrowed'...LOL :1tooth:

And I don't do any drugs:frown::rules: ....
But I concurr- I am on a speed fix...:ylsuper::bigsmile:

Preston, you don't have any hair on your head to stand up LOL LOL LOL

Jeff, if you need them I have 8 DC coils sitting in the junk pile and a 30KW generator on a trailer, will that help??

Back