Super Street Drag Truck for Sale

cranked_dodge

Diesel Pro
We are still trying to sell our SS truck.
We have held the Div 6 Super Street Champion with this truck for two years in a row, have set a super street record with the truck as well.

We are selling to make way for our new pro stock truck that we are building.

I am willing to sell the truck as a roller with tranny or with a complete motor.

We are open to reasonable offers on the truck, look to see what it takes to build something like this and go from there no low ball offers will be accepted.

Truck has run best 10.15 @ 133 and has much more in it.
Dynoed at 1150hp and 2250 ft/lbs.

Cage is good to run into the 9's, comes with complete set of Isspro performax gauges and the tires are M & H drag radials, 28".

If you are interested in the truck let me know and I will be able to send you some more pictures of it or let you know what all the truck has.

We would like to get about 45000 out of it with the motor and everything ready to go.

Roller we would take around 20000 for it but we are open to offers for sure. Roller will include tranny.

i am still extremely interested in the truck can you please send me some pictures of the motor and if possible a video of it running? thanks again duane

If you send me your email I will get some pictures sent over to you. I will get some video up on here in the morning

Good luck on the sale Aaron, there should be footage of it on the nhrda site?
how about youtube?

Cant wait to see the new ride for next year.

Malcolm

Thanks Malcolm, and there are quite a few videos of it on You Tube. I will get a couple links on here today.

Thanks Swole for the Bday wish

I have seen the truck, it is clean inside and out.

Great ride to have.

Malcolm

It dynoed at 950 on motor only.

Swole if you send me your email I will get some pictures emailed over to you when I get home from sema on Tuesday.

Aaron

Back