super street has a new challenger

Very nice run!!! Its great to see people pushing the limits!!! Maxed out might have some company for that super street record if they can keep that truck consistent!!

Those turbos sound absolutely sick. What chargers?

Why even have a pro street class when these guys are running 9s in SS??
CompD Mobile Device

How about you start your own thread for that discussion? I think it has some validity but no point in mucking up a thread giving kudos for some hard work and excellent performance.

if 2wd four linked, tubed trucks actually ran to there potiencial, they would be running high 8's, theres nothing wrong with the class, the thing is now guys are building trucks to meet min requirements for there class, i mean i run 10.5, can i compete with low10's or high 9's trucks no, but if i drop 1350lbs and make it a didicated superstreet truck, i could run with those boys. the sport is finally growing and we need to grow with it or we get left at the stageing lights, its not fair to guys spending the money building trucks to the classes and the rest of us whining about how fast they are and trying to get nhrda to change rules again.:bang

the rest of us need to step up:rockwoot:

At first I thought these fast 9sec trucks shouldn't be in ss but hey if they meet the requirements they meet the requirements! It makes people want to step it up more! Congrats guys on getting this truck in the 9s that's great!

At first I thought these fast 9sec trucks shouldn't be in ss but hey if they meet the requirements they meet the requirements! It makes people want to step it up more! Congrats guys on getting this truck in the 9s that's great!

Congrats!!! Looking forward to how the year progresses.

Super street is the best class in racing right now. As Shawn says build to the rules and let her eat.

Between Rudy, Rob, and Torrey from Alberta there are 3 legitimate 9.7 second Super-Street trucks out there (Torrey had to pedal his last year due to not being licensed and certified). Topeka is going to be awesome!!! If I'm fortunate enough to be in the Pro-Stock final again, this time I will insist on getting to watch the Super-Street final before getting into the truck!

Back