Suspension blocks

juiced95CTD

Endless Addiction
I am currently on my way to Bozeman Montana. Two buddies and I are going out for a two week trip. All of our gear is a little heavier than anticipated, and since I don't have the blocks or helper spring In there Any more, it squats my pick up nice. I am hoping to be headed back east with a few hundred pounds more than we are coming west with. I say all of this to quite simply ask: is there anyone near Bozeman or along route 90/94 that has the stock suspension blocks for a 2006 Ram 2500? If you do, please feel free to call/txt (406)570-8973.

Back out of the mountains for a few minutes. I'll be in Bozeman early this next week. Anything?

Back out of the mountains for a few minutes. I'll be in Bozeman early this next week. Anything?
I'd look for a local shop to throw a air bag kit on it while you're eating lunch. Put it in, add air when towing, let it out when empty, can maintain your desired ride height at all times that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Not sure if it's unfortunate or not but I have an air bag kit at home I took off about 2 years ago when I took the lift off. I was just hoping to throw blocks back in for the ride home. Thanks for the suggestion though. May just rent a U-haul trailer to go home especially if I have another 3-400lbs to stuff in an already stuffed short bed.

Back