Sweet!

haz-mat19

Was looking under the truck today, and there was oil coming out of the front wheel:doh: . I was going to go ahead and have the hub conversion put in, then I saw the price:eek: :Throwup: 1800.00 and some change, that is before install. Oh well 116k is pretty good I quess. So nice after paying my taxes too, sorry just wanted to complain:blahblah1: .

$1800.00?!?!? Where did you find that cause that's where I want to buy. There was a company making them for $1,100 but I lost the name after my last computer fried.... I know Dynatrac offers it but they want $2,256 last I knew.

GSM- that is from dynatrac.
Thanks Billy:kick: , the wheel bearings are not the problem it turns out, it is the axle seals. While it's getting fixed I am going to have both sides and the rear seal for the driveshaft. What the hell, it's only money I don't have:doh: . I figure might as well have them all done while it is apart.

What I thought, the front bearings are sealed, non serviceable units :( My truck has been weeping oil for quite a while on the front end, level never seems to change to much and I just don't have the time to fix it right now :bang

what does the front wheel bearings/hub have to do with oil leaking from the axle tube?

my axle seal its leaking too...saving my pennies so when i pull the carrier to go the axle seal I can put it back in with an ARB air locker :D

Back