Swoled my block

inline6power

more hp than you
Well driving in the freeway going 73 I started to feel a vibration son started to slow down and them all hell broke loose. Hp level was only around 750ish. Brad broke clean just below the wrist pin. No other signs that lead to a broken rod. Cylinders look great. No oiling issues. New motor already built and going bigger and better now.
sagu2evy.jpg
punaty5u.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lol no kidding. Not sure why it let go but it's going bigger and better now

I don't understand why people that don't even try to make windows succeed and when I try with 2 different motors I cant. This is bull****.

Ouch. It hurts me just to look at it. I couldn't handle as nonchalantly as you are lol.

Sent from my paperweight

Lol came out easy. Had to do nothing with the motor mounts lol. They are still bolted in the truck. New motor is just about done and truck should be back on the road in a week or so. New motor is a very well built vp short block with an 06 cr head and staying p pumped. Just going to really turn the fuel up this time. Carillo rods deff are not cheap lol

I have seen some windowed blocks but this is something else! I am sorry for your loss, but this is a very impressive windowing job! I love the pics :)

I know where there is a set of 7X23 injectors are for a 12 valve... Lol

Lol this was with a tiny set of 7x10s for daily weekend driving. This is just a weekend hunting truck lol. Drive my 12 everyday. I have some 6x18s and 6x24s sitting on my shelf lol. Pumps at 573 cc of fuel with small delivery valves. Plenty of room for more fuel but I am out of air with my 62 over my 80. I do have a couple staged u could plumb in from my old truck lol

Lol this was with a tiny set of 7x10s for daily weekend driving. This is just a weekend hunting truck lol. Drive my 12 everyday. I have some 6x18s and 6x24s sitting on my shelf lol. Pumps at 573 cc of fuel with small delivery valves. Plenty of room for more fuel but I am out of air with my 62 over my 80. I do have a couple staged u could plumb in from my old truck lol

I should have quoted Shortbusdriver, I put it on as a joke from his reply. Condolences on the block there buddy.

I should have quoted Shortbusdriver, I put it on as a joke from his reply. Condolences on the block there buddy.

Lol got ya lol no worries buddy. If you want to play you will end up having to pay. Just the nature of the game

Looks very similar to this 60 series that had a piston break in half. Rods are awesome block cutters! :D
4ytubuma.jpg

zuqe2yve.jpg

Wow did it make any noise before it let go other than the vibration?

I don't understand why people that don't even try to make windows succeed and when I try with 2 different motors I cant. This is bull****.

Lee, sounds like you need to add Meth, Propane, and some *nx*.

Impressive carnage. :clap:

Back