t3 to t43 adaptor

dsl kicks gas

Runnin on Broke
where do i find a t3 to t4e adaptor plate? it will be for a hx50 off a m-11. it has the same foot as a h2e

Ebay. H2e/Hx50's typically have a standard t-4 foot. HX55's have a t4e foot. You can find both adapters on ebay. Make sure they have the recessed holes for the bolts holding the adapter to the manifold.

what are you going to put the hx50 on. we always have a couple of those laying around to big for a street truck ??????

what are you going to put the hx50 on. we always have a couple of those laying around to big for a street truck ??????

no i have ran h2e's and hx55 on several street trucks. hx50 with a 17 hosuing will make a nice street charger.....but then again i have a very loose deffinition of streetable.

pm me a price on the ED adaptor

no i have ran h2e's and hx55 on several street trucks. hx50 with a 17 hosuing will make a nice street charger.....but then again i have a very loose deffinition of streetable.

pm me a price on the ED adaptor

x2 on that. I towed, pulled and daily drove mine on a 12v.

got a question here. i just put my hx55 on and on the meter the compresor wheel measures 63.5 and probably 65 if it was strait across the inducer wheel, but because the wheel isnt strait across thats what i got...and i got around 72 on the exducer side wheel...but i thought hx55's were only 67/77....or 72/77....and i have the 19cm housing