3brorce

I have a white tailgate in excellent shape. $350

Spare tire and wheel. $150

Will drive 2 hours for pickup.

Monee, IL

get-attachment-2.jpg

get-attachment-5.jpg

I can get pics of the spare if needed. Tire is brand new

Well not really but I sure as he** am not going to give it away that is for damn sure. You want to make an offer or why you posting?

Actually no, i wont be making an offer as we live quite a long ways apart although i am looking for a new tailgate for the 99 fummins im building. I actually just saw an 08 gate on CL for $350 for your price comparison. Free bump and glws.

Actually no, i wont be making an offer as we live quite a long ways apart although i am looking for a new tailgate for the 99 fummins im building. I actually just saw an 08 gate on CL for $350 for your price comparison. Free bump and glws.

Thanks. I would consider offers on it. That is just my starting price. Not going to give it away like I said. As there is nothing wrong with the gate. I wish it was an 08 and newer, it would be gone by now

Thanks. I would consider offers on it. That is just my starting price. Not going to give it away like I said. As there is nothing wrong with the gate. I wish it was an 08 and newer, it would be gone by now

Yeah, cause id probably buy it! :lolly:

08 tailgates go for $350 becuase its the new design youll never get a dime over $150 no matter how nice your OLD style tailgate is

08 tailgates go for $350 becuase its the new design youll never get a dime over $150 no matter how nice your OLD style tailgate is

IDK about that. Not a dime over $150. I will just keep it for that. New style gates sell for a little more than that too

Back