Talk about so Amish trouble

02psd7.3

Talk about some Amish trouble

So we decided to do some injectors last night and try the bully dog 2.4.d on sledpuller21 truck. Well it ran ok on his truck but on the way back we kinda blew some smoke on a horse and buggy.

Long story short a while later we were half way through the injectors on mine and his truck the power went out. So i am 2 hours from home and it is 1AM. We decide to use the power inverters we have to ruc a few drop lights. Well we got mine together but we had some issues with Dustins truck. I will post up some pictures later but i call our effort fantastic. Pics to come. Please post pics Dustin when u see this :bang.

This was a GOOD TIME let me tell you.

Last edited:
what goes clickety - clack , clickety - clack ...BOOM BOOM BOOM clickety clack clickety clack ?

An amish drive by :what:

I have fun weaving and dodging them dang buggys pickin up milk over there in lancaster. I seen a horse and buggy over there on 30 where its goes down to single lane weaving through traffic trying to make the turn, i'd like to know what the f@ck them horses are thinking:bang

Finally got mine running, runs like a raped ape to 3300 then that funky chit happens...still got the P0148 though.

*bdh*hey man I remember them days in that buggy man am I glad my parents got with the times.

Last edited:
Here are some pictures

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 31
would have been even funnier if ya'll would have been doing it with candles all around the front of the truck!

:bang d a m n
wish we had some and some wooden wheels to put on too

Wow that is bad but tim I told you we still have hamsters turning wheels to make our power up there. U can't expect to have power all the time haha

Wow that is bad but tim I told you we still have hamsters turning wheels to make our power up there. U can't expect to have power all the time haha

I guess they had a hump break or lunch or something

Back