Taylorville, IL Truck Pull

BlackStroker

Christian County Fair is going to have its 4x4 truck pull on Sat July 10 (was on Sunday at 11 am). Start time is 6:00 pm. They will be having several classes.
Stock Gas, Super Stock Gas, Mod Gas, Diesel, Gas/Diesel Challenge. The diesel class will have basic run what ya brung rules; 8000lb, 26" hitch, 2.8 turbo, one ton drive train. Gas diesel challenge will be run at 7000lbs. Questions call Leroy Barlow 2178204992

huh? win again, not sure about that, like i said above, questions call leroy, hell I don't care if you pull with twins, you'll need all you got and then some...haha

Nice, all i got left is to finish building my hitch and i will be ready to roll. Hopefully the ***** will stay together.LOL

Yeah Matt you got one class and I got the other that day on your way to breaking your fuel filter or whatever it was.

Darren sold my nitrous kit before I even installed it. Twins as enough trouble not even gonna think about more.

The rules that I know of for the diesels are as posted above, 8000, 26", 1 ton, 2.8 turbo/ maybe street twins. I'll have to talk to Leroy, he is the one in charge now.

Doug, your right, sorry I forgot you won the gas/diesel challenge.

There is also a pull in Henry, IL that same day, starts at like 11am. Its 2 hr 45min between the two. Take a look at the "Pull at Marshall Putnam Fair" thread.

I want to make as many as I can with twins so I don't have to buy a single to put on. I will if I have to but for me I either need to get on the ppump bandwagon and build my 95 or just ddo my '06. Matt if you can let me know about the street twins its he same truck just want ot hook and county fairs need as much as they can get aroiund here.

Back