TC manual lockup switch

It's that simple. With the switch off everything works normally. With the switch on the converter is permanently locked and will shift locked and won't unlock until you turn off the switch. It's hard on the tranny.

I cnow its hard on the tranny. In the race I have to deal whit supercharged H2 , F150 lightening(also supercharged), SRT-10 and some more.

How much it will improve the 1/4 mile results when its lock on second gear?

Can I switch the OD manualy as well?
In normaly its goes on in 50 mph. In full throttle its goes on 80+mph. Can I adyust some cable to switch the OD in full throttle also in 50mph? Or switch it manualy?

I believe OD is pin 22B. It's in the middle cluster on the PCM. Brown iirc. You can force it into OD. You'll have to wire up a switch similar to the TQ lock up switch.

I dont have any ideas how possible is switch them during a race. I will tell it in sunday afternoon when the race is ower.

Most trucks will hold third, bouncing off the rev limiter for a little bit before jumping into O/D. This of course cost you time. By forcing O/D earlier to prevent this hang up, you can pick up couple 10ths.

Before I wired my switch, I would have to lift slightly on the skinny pedal in order to jump into O/D.

With my truck, I force O/D just before the 1/8th mark. Every truck will be different though, so you'll just have to practice.

:evil

Let's see what happens.

Mr. Wagoneer : should I bring to race towing rope or not?

:poke:

I have the towing rope and you have to give my wife lift to home when I puch the truck to much :evil

I will start to find the right wire now.

TC lock up switch is in plase.
Now the OD switch
In the middle cluster pin 22B is no wire. The brown wire is pin 21B. Are its correct?? Help please

I'm not 100% sure on your year truck. Just give Bill (DTT) a call and he'll hook you right up. That's what I did.

Some reason it wont work. It do not switch the OD in or TC. What can be wrong? I made the T tap and put switch to the ground wire.
Any ideas?

Back