TDI beetle turbo

Dan the man, So you going to have that little thing finished befor I get my new engine in?:poke:

i decided on doing a couple other mods to it since we are waiting on the turbo, the guru i use say's it will be worth the wait. i think i'll go drag race comp461 with my auto on his new beetle project.LOL

I can't wait to get mine running , Rods and down pipe is in today , The head is at ZZ custom Fabrication getting ported , and the new intake is already coming together, thinking about a air to water intercooler, intergraded in the manifold as well.
How the clutch coming , I’m looking at the possibility of a delayed clutch mechanism . I am expecting 300 to 350 hp with the progressive nitrous , but I don’t want to break it . The Peliquin race dif is on the way .

i dont guess i'll be racing you my wife said she will kick my a$$ if i do anything else to the beetle, I dont alway's listen LOL, I got to come watch and see if you sling the driveline out of it LOL, i heard once you pass the 300 mark its hard to keep them together, but what do i know i was told alot about cummins and still had to learn it myself to get it right. heck i'm still learning and it still aint right. we do got some ideas for the clutch, give me a call on my cell,it's 940-859-1496

finally i'll be picking the car up today, i'll let you know how the 18/56 comes out.

well the oil line twisted coming off and wont have a new one till tommorow.

the car definetly runs better, cleared up all the smoke, now just need to turn the tune up and put somemore fuel to this thing i am out of the country right now but will be back next week.
i ended up with the 18/56 and it almost has 0 lag. very nice so far

this turbo is really sweet the more i drive it the more i like it

what else do you have done to the bug besides the turbo? nozzles, tuner? I am looking at buying the old lady a tdi bug and would still like to haul azz every once in a while in it!

that's all i got done, and still have the tuner turned down, soon i'm gonna turn it up, but got to get some gauges first. The old lady loves her car, and don't like me messing with it. but i cant help myself.

Exactly what my gf says too! Lol she says "why can't you just leave one car alone..." Lmfao cause its too easy to make these scoot! Lookin at the 06s tdi bugs, where did you get your parts from? I was looking at the injectors, turbo, clutch and tuner from kermatdi.com but don't know about that now after reading these forums. Pm me if you want. Thanks

this turbo is really sweet the more i drive it the more i like it

glad you like it, our new turbo builder is a hell of a lot better than the last one.

We have had nothing but good results lately, while street toys turbos had close to 100% failure rate, no kidding and no exaggeration. Unfortunately it's going to take a lot of hard work and probably a lot of time to overcome the stigma created by the extremely poor product we were stuck with before.

Dan I’m glad to hear that that turbo works great, I am not sure what turbo Kerma did for Project X diesel, but it’s unreal as well, alone with the tuning. Dan thanks also for the good work on the clutch, it worked killer, I would side step it at 4000 rpms and it never gave a inch. Here are a few picture of it and the install

DSCN1336.jpg

DSCN1337.jpg

[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Back