TDTPA Sled Pull Llano,TX May 21st

full pull

Sales&Support Valair Inc
Our next pull will be in Llano at Toy Land on May 21st.

Address: 1920 North State HWY 16 Llano, TX 78643 This is located right behind the cement plant south of the airport on 16.

There will be an open pull after the event put on by B&L Construction

http://mapq.st/jbf3in

You better get to work on my truck, lol I'm so glad I'm the boss. I really wanna make this pull.

I see that the pulls start at 4:30 and gates open at 2:30 but what time wiil teching begin??

Our website tdtpaonline.com has the schedule with the times on it. Any info you need will be posted on the website before the pull.

Click here >>> TDTPA Home Page

Last edited:
Daniel, I originally told the venue that the tech would start at 2:30. But the website says 1:30. Either one is fine, I will be there so we can start tech somewhere in that window. And as long as you have your TDTPA pit pass, no need to worry about the gate. The gates won't be closed. Just come on down the driveway all the way to the back. I should be there before everyone else.

AND YOU BETTER JUST BRING YOUR A GAME!!!!! You had your way in Hico, so I'm ready for the payback!!!! LOL

AND YOU BETTER JUST BRING YOUR A GAME!!!!! You had your way in Hico, so I'm ready for the payback!!!! LOL

Man I sure hope to have it. I am so tired of blowing boots. it has been redesigned now so we will see. lol So unless you finally but a cummins in that truck your payback will have to wait. lol :stab:

Well we did figure out why my 4wd wasnt working, you all mgiht be in trouble now, lol

as long as I can get someone to haul it, I busted my tranny in the tow rig last night.

:bigsmile: Daniel, it looks like your intercooler boots are my biggest fans!!!!! LOL They burst with joy when I'm around.

Man, if there is anything I can do to help get that fixed, let me know. How am I supposed to make up the 100+ feet you put on me normally if you keep blowing boots?

Anyway, it was a great time, and for those that haven't heard, there are some great pics of all the pullers here.... Tom Suarez Photography
Search Llano Truck and Tractor pulls.

Back