Techs not knowing the rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a "like" button on this site kinda like facebook, but if we had that i would be here all day clicking the button and never get anythign done

But i think we kinda got off subject here and i's sure i am to blame for part of it. This was started to talk about Full Pull Productions and there staff being a bunch of jack @ss's. This wqas never started to call out anyones truck. I think every truck mention in this thread runs real strong and have a chance to win any given night.

But i think we kinda got off subject here and i's sure i am to blame for part of it. This was started to talk about Full Pull Productions and there staff being a bunch of jack @ss's. This wqas never started to call out anyones truck. I think every truck mention in this thread runs real strong and have a chance to win any given night.

:thankyou2::thankyou2: yep

:thumbup:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

But we still need to keep this going about how much FPP sucks

At some point, all organizations suck. Every single one of them has had their bad days.

We need them, they need us, bytching does nothing, yet it goes on all the time.

At some point, all organizations suck. Every single one of them has had their bad days.

We need them, they need us, bytching does nothing, yet it goes on all the time.

Amen!

I had my issues, i spoke directly to those incharge about it, at the end of the day thats it, its in the past now, 99.5% of the guys with fpp are good guys IMO, i still consider fpp the best org to pull with hands down.

I hope the 3.0 guys still come around, def brought some life to the class!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back