Terre Haute Sept 25/26 OReilly Diesel Drag Race

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
NADM Affiliate Drag Race and after race party at Show-Me Bar&Grill just up the street on Saturday night!

Crossroads Dragway in Terre Haute IN, Sept 25 (classes) and 26 (open racing)
with prizes and purses provided by OReilly, CrossRoads, NADM, Airdog, and more vendors.

AirDog Monster truck will be there performing during event and displaying Friday at O'Reillys!

Huge after party at Show Me Bar & Grill on Saturday the 25th, lots of prizes and specials! Ms NADM will be at Show Me After Party to sign autographs and pose for photos!

More info to follow . . . :tree:

Show Me Bar & Grill will have soe special deals on food & drinks along with their girls - I have been there and can say they are better than Hooters!

They gang over at Oreilly are big diesel fans. They came out and watched the event this past weekend. Lets help show our support as well. I'm looking forward to it.

Heres some good ones of here. Sporting her NADM shirt that would fit me! Ron you may think shes a bit hefty. But shes not that big!!:doh:

Last edited:
Here's the lineup for this weekend!

AirDog Monster truck will be at O'Reillys on Friday and Show-me on Saturday!

Go by and see Dave, drag race and come see MS NADM at Show-Me on Saturday night!

Attachments

• terrehdrag.jpg
    terrehdrag.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
Can't wait!! Didn't get to see the monster truck all year. Now I get to see it 2 weekends in a row. YES!

Back