test

What the hell are you testing? The back window tastes the same as the side ones do.

bla bla bla

Hey it worked finally, a bit larger! Every other time Ive compressed it to this size it says its still to large? I hate phucking computers, lol

Attachments

• 101_3674.JPG
    101_3674.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I tried to talk my wife intp letting me build an old dodge A100 van for her...she said she wants teh 56 Chevy truck instead. I can't argue with that. LOL

Test failed:
funny1.jpg

funny7.jpg

funny6.jpg

funny4.jpg

funny3.jpg

funny2.jpg

I tried to talk my wife intp letting me build an old dodge A100 van for her...she said she wants teh 56 Chevy truck instead. I can't argue with that. LOL

A good question would be why post it here rather than there, cant believe that's not interesting to some people; I would have thought mostly gear heads read here but it sure dont look that way. Kids and Haters mostly. No offince just a observation......here I was just trying to size a picture before I posted it for lots to look at but none to comment on, lol.

Tucker

I'll be happy to be a has been rather than a never was

Looks like a cool project. I didnt understand the OP's intentions so I posted up some funny pics of "how to fail a test." Didn't know this was a serious thread.. :smirk:

Ryan I don't really believe the window licking comments were towards you(I know mine weren't). I believe they were towards the original poster, who like most noobs just seem to **** up a thread with b.s. "test" posts instead of actually making a contribution to this site like you do.

As for the van I think it's pretty sweet. We have an old econoline I would really like to do something with one day.

Back