Texas ALERT!

I just realized what the dates are.
I'll be there on the 14th...but my daughters Birthday is the 15th.
No way I'll be at a race that day...priorities ya know.

Gotta keep them straight Rich, for that you are officially forgiven in advance, and if you do try to show up I will personally whoop yo' butt back home to the youngun' LOL LOL

Damn. The 15th is my anniversary.Guess I'll be going home Saturday evening.

Guess what? Both Haisley modified trucks (Off Constantly and Rock Hard Ram) are raffling off chances to take a ride in the trucks. Two lucky spectators will get the chance to experience DHRA Modified pulling from the cockpit! All proceeds from the raffle will go to Make a Wish foundation.

Pulling trucks huh ?
They need traction right ?
Tell em I'm fat...so I'm good for traction....so I should get a ride. LOL

UNBROKEN said:
Pulling trucks huh ?
They need traction right ?
Tell em I'm fat...so I'm good for traction....so I should get a ride. LOL

Your head don't count!LOL LOL

5 hours from me and a long time away... I'd like to say I'll be there, but it'll be up in the air until maybe early September.

You need to make this one, it was a BLAST last year, and this year is going to be even better :ylsuper:

Yea, I have a good bud who I'm sure will want to join in on the fun and make an easy weekend out of it...

sredish said:
5 hours from me and a long time away...

Well it's 1539 miles for us. But we has such a good time last year we are going back :woohoo:

Just wish I would hit the lotto so I could ship my car out :blahblah1:

Kat, if it didn't mean a week of solid driving I would drive out there and get your ride and bring it for you, I want to see a blue Dmax doing hotlaps again :evil

Billysgoat said:
Kat, if it didn't mean a week of solid driving I would drive out there and get your ride and bring it for you, I want to see a blue Dmax doing hotlaps again :evil

Ah Thanks :D

It was a tough job last year but someone had to do it LOL

It's even going to be cooler this year I get to hothap and sled pull :woohoo:

Tcolesanti said:
Your killin me.......LOL LOL LOL

I will do the best I can with my grocery getter :blahblah1:

We can't afford 3 race vehicles LOL

Back