Texas Diesel Nationals April 10th 2010

Well the printing presses are running as we speak and next week we will have 25,000 free event tickets , poster and flyers and we will be shipping out to all our National sponsors.

So get ready to call

MBRP Exhaust
BD Ppwer
South Bend Clutches
Grand Rock Exhaust
AFE Power
FASS Fuel
Randys Offroad
Edge Products

to get your free tickets to this great event.

Click to watch promo vidoe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGLna9VM9Ow

So who is ready and who is coming to this event:rockwoot:

NHRDA;1004770 So who is ready and who is coming to this event:rockwoot:[/QUOTE said:
I will be ready. The big boy will have its new and improved engine it it ready to run on the track by then too.

I'm SOOOOOOO there!!! My birthday is the 11th so maybe it'll bring me some luck:hehe: I finally have a trans and slicks. Now if i can get a turbo, it'll be on like DONKEY KONG:rockwoot:

i'll be there for sure! who wants to hit up the strip club saturday night in dallas? how much to dyno?

We are in unless some major carnage happens at pinks all out two weeks prior.

Talking to different people, sounds like there's gonna be a pretty large turn-out for this one.

So where do we get our tickets i need two of them

The following local companies have been shipped free tickets, you can contact anyone one of them and ask for Texas Diesel National Tickets.

Cyclone Diesel
Doctor Performance
Texas Diesel Power
Diesel Inovations
Hamilton Diesel
Hellman Performance
Houston Performance Diesel
NITROUS EXPRESS
Performance Torque Converters
Ray's Transmissions
Rhino Linings Of Abliene
Relentless Diesel Performance
TEXAS DIESEL INJECTION
Texas Diesel Performace Warehouse
Texas Performance Diesel Inc
West Texas Off Road
B & G Diesel

We should be there. Right now trying to find away to get from Houston up to Ennis. Gonna be staying at my dads for this event to help save some money on the trip for the company. Anyone from the Houston area driving up north for this event?

If you can find a way to college station there will be quite a few convoying up from there. Are you originally from Texas??

If you can find a way to college station there will be quite a few convoying up from there. Are you originally from Texas??

No, born and raised in Ohio. I did live in Houston for a few years with my dad right out of high school. Thanks for the offer, I'll keep you posted as I get more information.

Back