Texas Diesel Nationals partners with Blown Alcohol Association

I was standing on the starting line when this happened.
This spectating thing is scary, I would rather be in the truck.
I don't know how family/wives do it.
Jake, very glad you are ok, sorry for the bad luck.
Let me know if I can help in any way.

Michael
HotRodDiesels

Yeah Jake, glad to here you ok. Sorry about your truck. Let me know if I can help

Thanks guys!

After checking it out in the day light and some generous offers of help and a bed LOL we are going to try and get it patched up for the race. Wont be pretty but if we can make sure its safe we will run it.

Michael
HotRodDiesels

Michael thanks again for the help that night it was very much appreciated!

Thanks guys!

After checking it out in the day light and some generous offers of help and a bed LOL we are going to try and get it patched up for the race. Wont be pretty but if we can make sure its safe we will run it.
Thats right! Get back on the horse and kick back!

Michael
HotRodDiesels

I hold my breath every time that Matt runs. :bang

If you read the flyer, you would see it says "Dyno Competition", so...

Yes it says dyno on the flyer, but that's never been a guarantee before.............Plus I haven't seen or heard anything else about it other than the flyer.

Yes it says dyno on the flyer, but that's never been a guarantee before.............Plus I haven't seen or heard anything else about it other than the flyer.

That response was more to the guys who acted like they were surprised to hear there was supposed to be a dyno there. I have no idea what dyno is supposed to be there, but there was one there last year or the year before last. I would guess maybe the same dyno is going to be there again this year. I would like to think the NHRDA guys are a little better organized that to put something about a dyno on their flyers if there isn't one already lined up. I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not.

Last edited:
Just a general question. I see the location sells beer. Are we allowed to bring our own in a cooler?

If you read the flyer, you would see it says "Dyno Competition", so...
Here's the most recently posted flyer. I'm thinking they tried to sneak this in at the last minute hoping no one would notice
0414-XL.gif

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

Good luck to you guys. I assume by the post that the damage is not too bad.

Our truck made 5 passes at HPT and did well. Last pass I destroyed the ring and pinion in the bracket race. It has been in the truck for probably 5 years or so. Glad it was here and not Ennis.

Our truck made 5 passes at HPT and did well. Last pass I destroyed the ring and pinion in the bracket race. It has been in the truck for probably 5 years or so. Glad it was here and not Ennis.

Crap! You going to be able to fix it before this weekend?

That response was more to the guys who acted like they were surprised to hear there was supposed to be a dyno there. I have no idea what dyno is supposed to be there, but there was one there last year or the year before last. I would guess maybe the same dyno is going to be there again this year. I would like to think the NHRDA guys are a little better organized that to put something about a dyno on their flyers if there isn't one already lined up. I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not.

There was no dyno last year not sure where you came up with that?

Well at least they make the Pro Gear even for that axle your running. See you at the race. Ryan

Moser Engineering - Part # D60456PR - Dana 60 4.56 Pro Gear -- Richmond Gear - Dana 60 Competition Gears - Gears

Back