Texas Diesel Shootout July 9th Rain Date

MDW

Lets get a new thread started.

Go the top turbo rebuilt, looking to try for my NHRA license.

I'm gunna get a Girl to sign my license :cheer:
Samantha Lott has agreed to sign for me. :bow:

Lets get a new thread started.

Go the top turbo rebuilt, looking to try for my NHRA license.

I'm gunna get a Girl to sign my license :cheer:
Samantha Lott has agreed to sign for me. :bow:

Yes she did but when I asked her she had an evil looking grin:evil

Remind her I'm married, that all sexual advances have to be cleared through Pam first :)

No can go maaaaaan. Committed to go out with the wife and friends for a 40th birthday and have a sitter for once in god knows how long. If the rain does not ruin it you guys have fun.

Would it make sense to have one month a outlaw race, Me, Stelly and whoever else wants to roll that can get in the 10's then do a more daily driven class with whatever restrictions you guys agree upon? Obviously I am not looking out for him or I just thought it might diversify the crowd and up attendance a bunch.

I know this was brought up but I thought it was every month outlaw and 13:00 bracket class. This would stagger every other month.

What are the specifics of this, is it still on for this weekend? Will it just be Friday or Saturday too?

Normally its first Friday of every month but it rained out so its tomorrow if it don't rain. I'm down for a 13.0 class

Well I'm in Austin and we have a positive forecast for rain, so may apply to the coast also. Will it postpone another week if rained out tomorrow?

I am just getting the diesel bug, dropping a cummins in a 66 f100, and want to see what I'm getting myself into.

Not really looking good for tomorrow either. 50% chance of rain in Baytown so far.

We'll just have to see if that 50% comes in the morning or the evening.

Keep your fingers crossed guys.
Rain Rain go away.
David and I wanna race too, well I do, David on the other hand probably won't after I hand him his donkey :hehe:

Michael
HotRodDiesels

Keep your fingers crossed guys.
Rain Rain go away.
David and I wanna race too, well I do, David on the other hand probably won't after I hand him his donkey :hehe:

Michael
HotRodDiesels

I think David is still praying for rain..:hehe:

Things don't look real promising, but hopefully there will be enough sun tomorrow to dry things out good. Just have to wait and see.

*BREAKING NEWS*.... Talked to Scott and he said tonight is a go (weather permitting)

heads up. There is gonna be a truck there with the "Driver Mod"

Back