TEXAS DIESEL SHOOTOUT May 7,2010

Me and Snow White are starting to feel unwelcome, might have to sit this one out.:(

You ain't gonna get away with pouting this one away. You know the rules were no sponsor owned vehicles could compete for the trophy. That doesn't mean your not obligated to bring your owner entry and show off for the crowd. Maybe set some new "fairy tale" records with Snow White. LOL

Now if said owner owned entry is summarily whooped by most if not all other diesel trucks racing then the crowd will have a very good show. :kick:

:pop:

You ain't gonna get away with pouting this one away. You know the rules were no sponsor owned vehicles could compete for the trophy. That doesn't mean your not obligated to bring your owner entry and show off for the crowd. Maybe set some new "fairy tale" records with Snow White. LOL

Now if said owner owned entry is summarily whooped by most if not all other diesel trucks racing then the crowd will have a very good show. :kick:

:pop:

If had such a thing as a vote it would be to allow deranged without tags and snow white to run just this one time for the trophy.

No I am not a :ford: guy either

If had such a thing as a vote it would be to allow deranged without tags and snow white to run just this one time for the trophy.

No I am not a :ford: guy either

Oh I agree, y'all need to have super/pro-street class shootout for sure. At least with DeRanged in the mix there is a slight outside chance we could see a Ford winner for the first time. LOL LOL

I also think the trophy should go to the overall winner this month, make this an event exception shootout. Of course y'all remember John Robinson might show up. :Cheer:

Just too bad Michael got so sick Sunday. He would have finished the truck and been ready for maiden runs Friday.

Oh I agree, y'all need to have super/pro-street class shootout for sure. At least with DeRanged in the mix there is a slight outside chance we could see a Ford winner for the first time. LOL LOL

I also think the trophy should go to the overall winner this month, make this an event exception shootout. Of course y'all remember John Robinson might show up. :Cheer:

Just too bad Michael got so sick Sunday. He would have finished the truck and been ready for maiden runs Friday.

Greg Hogue is sending down a special trophy just for John:stab:

I was wondering who John was. Diesel funny car right? Man that would be awesome at HRP.

Ouch I was there on Saturday for spring nationals missed him somehow.

theres still two hours of bsing at the track and then everyone heads to waffle house.... yur call buddy!

Well hell, count me in!!! I'm gonna bust ass to try and make it earlier than that, but we'll see!

Got Cummins Express rolling yesterday. Went out tonight and was planning on making a few hits to test it. About 15 hits later and maybe 30 miles of driving she is back to her old self. :evil

Got Cummins Express rolling yesterday. Went out tonight and was planning on making a few hits to test it. About 15 hits later and maybe 30 miles of driving she is back to her old self. :evil

Excellent:cheer:

Were planning to be there around 5-5:30. Have a little work to do on the truck. Also were putting together a crying area for David when he looses. LOL

Back