Texas Diesel Shootout November 6th

Powerstroke Racer

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Texas Diesel Shootout

The next race for the Texas Diesel Shootout is November 6th at Houston Raceway Park/Baytown.

We will have TWO trophy classes ~ Outlaw, Run What Ya Brung – Hope Ya Brung Enough and a 13.00 Index Class.
All trucks must be street legal.
13.00 index class winner receives a 100.00 cash from Performance Truck Products.

Drivers meeting in the staging lanes at 9 p.m. sharp. First round of eliminations begin right after the drivers meeting. The finals will be run at 10 p.m. sharp. If you are not in the lanes, we will not come find you.

Diesel Trucks only ~ Trailering trucks allowed. We hope the 13.00 Index class will make it fair and fun for everyone.

Rain outs will be run the following Friday pending track availability.

Get there early so you can get some runs in. Even if you're not racing, it's still a good time talking trucks and listening to the 3 shop owners talking trash with each other...

See you at the track,

Michael Watkins, HotRodDiesels
Joe Hellmann, Hellmann Performance
David Lott, Diesel Innovations

Lol so there's a 13.0 class, your truck seems to be an excellent shoe in for that. Why not run?

I have to make a 2,000 mile trip (Northern California) two weeks from now. I want to make this trip without it acting quirky halfway into the trip. LOL

Well its between Highschool football and the track so well see what happens. Either way id like to meet some of you guys. Just a little wierd goin oh hey i talked to you on the internet how is it goin LOL

Clint come on through many a high school football game Fridays! Just one diesel race night a month! :tree:

One of these days I'm not gonna have to work dang near every day of the week .....when that happens I'll probably swing by.

I got alot of erronds to run after work tommorow but I make it out and watch the little brother run his truck.

Back