Texas Diesel Shootout September 4th

Thank you sir! You're the next member for the 11 second club right?
Your talking about Will here, not ganna happen:doh:
Very good point Curtis! This is definitely not going to stop me from participating at events. I have a blast racing against MDW or Mark Bordelon, even though they are 10 second trucks. I get an excellent show from my view! I'll line up against them any day of the week.

True dedication and sportsmanship there.^^^^^^^^^^

Working on the videos Amanda took Friday night, will post them in a lil bit.

**curses Curtis for making his look so good**

Texas Diesel Shootout qualifiying 9-4-09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9EPT8ftRdY

Texas Diesel Shootout Finals 9-4-09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H__TtCAmugY

Texas Diesel Shootout Grudgematch 9-4-09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmRPbL_OZhg

Texas Diesel Shootout Misc 9-4-09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N81eyLqSHc4

Whoever shot these vids should be the official texasdieselshootout videographer. Excellent shooting....... I was hoping to get a vid of the grudge match and finally did! Dont get much closer than that!

so this is the first friday of every month??? what time do y'all usually start everything up? this is the first i have seen of this and i have been looking for something like this for a long time b/c i run in seguin quite a bit, but i have only raced against one other diesel over there. i wanna be around more diesels!!!! haha. gotta see how long it takes to get from austin to houston though so i know if i will even be able to get there in time to race. i will most likely lose any race i get into, but it don't do bad if i could ever get it to hook up one day.. thanks guys

so this is the first friday of every month??? what time do y'all usually start everything up? this is the first i have seen of this and i have been looking for something like this for a long time b/c i run in seguin quite a bit, but i have only raced against one other diesel over there. i wanna be around more diesels!!!! haha. gotta see how long it takes to get from austin to houston though so i know if i will even be able to get there in time to race. i will most likely lose any race i get into, but it don't do bad if i could ever get it to hook up one day.. thanks guys

Usually first Friday of the month unless holiday or track not available. Most try to get there by 7:30-8:00pm.

Where are you at in Austin? Unfortunately the track is on the east side of Houston. I drive to Austin and back a lot. Usually takes me about 2 1/2 hours to downtown from the west side of Houston. I-10 to 71 is the route I use. Unfortunately from where I start it is another hour to the track. From downtown Austin on Friday night I would guess 3 1/2 to 4 hours to the track.

It took me 3 1/2 from Luling last week, but we did have to stop in Columbus for whataburger. Well worth the drive, had a blast. I'll be back, maybe next time I'll get to go down the track.

i actually live in dripping springs, but i work in far north austin off 183. the only way i could ever make it would be to leave right after work and go straight there. haha. get off work at 3:30, but gotta see if a buddy of mine could go to just in case something in the drivetrain finally breaks. haha. will this be going on next month on the first friday then? i will have my full ceramic clutch in, short throw shift kit, and traction bars built and put in the truck by next month i hope.

woww. i finally got to watch the vids(work computer wont let me view youtube) and it looks like there wouldn't even be somebody for me to race with over there. haha. everyone ran quite a bit faster than i do.. i would still come to check y'all out but heck i won't even make it past one round for sure with y'all. LoL. :doh:

woww. i finally got to watch the vids(work computer wont let me view youtube) and it looks like there wouldn't even be somebody for me to race with over there. haha. everyone ran quite a bit faster than i do.. i would still come to check y'all out but heck i won't even make it past one round for sure with y'all. LoL. :doh:

we can make your trip fun. its all about the fun of running and having a good time with people of the same mental status (making a 7000lbs truck run faster than sportscars). so come on out and have some fun with us.:rockwoot:

You will find trucks to run with, stockers show up all the way to prostreet. Come take some passes. I will warn ya you might catch the bug!

Also you have 3 top local performance shops sponsoring this. The owners are all at the events. They could help you get your truck running as fast as your wallet can handle! :Cheer:

Back