Texas Pull This Weekend (6/19/10)

The Texas Truck and Tractor Pullers Association will hold a pull this weekend in Gustine, Texas. Gustine is a small town, population 416, close to Comanche. There will be over 2000 people there and it is a one day event on Saturday. The diesel class of the TTTPA is 2.6 and 2.8 combined. There will be some strong trucks there so come out to watch or bring your puller to enter. Entry fees are only $20. There is supposed to be some "Pit Party" going on too. Not sure if there is going to be an open class or not. I'll try to find that out.

TTTPA ON THE WEB

Trucks are after tractors, but there is a few of the diesel tractors that are awesome to see. Yes there is an open class. I copied this off the website:

Open Puller Registration: 6:00 - 8:00 pm

Registration Fee: $20.00 per Hookup

Divisions: Farm Tractor, Gas, Stock Diesel, Modified Diesel

All trucks must be licensed & insured and all drivers have a valid driver’s license.
Alcohol consumption or abusive behavior WILL be grounds for disqualification.
All pull trucks when entering or leaving the “Grounds” are not to exceed a 5 mph speed limit, & when not pulling MUST remain in the pit area. If a truck leaves the pit area, automatic disqualification applies.
Trucks will be pre-staged & must be at pull position within 3 min. of the time the sled is ready.
No passengers allowed in the truck while it is pulling.
All decisions concerning truck classification, eligibility, or disqualification will be made by the Track Officials. TRACK OFFICIALS DECISIONS ARE FINAL.

Thanks - so when does the tractor pulling start?

Is there a gate fee for spectators?

Sounds Good

Sounds Good. I Guess That Means I Need To Button Everything Up One The Truck And Get Ready. See Yall There.

heres some info I found for it.

TTTPA Truck & Tractor Pull
Date: Saturday, June 19, 2010
Time: 6:30pm - 11:30pm

Description.Pit Party 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Kiddie Tractor Pull 6:30 pm
Performance 8 pm

Admission: 5 & under free; 6-10 $5; 11 & up $15; Pit Passes $25
Home - Gustine Rodeo Club

Back