Texas

That unicorn avatar...is fukking amazing...

That is all.

You want one?

See blvdking if you would have just hung out and not pulled a noob thing like ya did, you could be sending private messages to Steve right now.

The unicorn you gave Blvdking looks like a heroin addict. Look at it's eyes.

Travis, If you're that mad I didn't send you a private message just say so. No need to be putting all these little flirty hints out there like unicorns and rainbows. I'm flattered and have no problem with gays but that's just not how I roll. We can still be friends if you want tho, no hard feelings bro.

The unicorn you gave Blvdking looks like a heroin addict. Look at it's eyes.

I can't. To busy watching the balloon drop.

Travis, If you're that mad I didn't send you a private message just say so. No need to be putting all these little flirty hints out there like unicorns and rainbows. I'm flattered and have no problem with gays but that's just not how I roll. We can still be friends if you want tho, no hard feelings bro.

Don't hide your feelings.. Let it out brother. You told me how you felt about this "Steve" character. It's alright dude.

You know who I am. I'm the guy that will give you a duck face avatar faster than you can say gig 'em.

Yea, I'm a pretty well seasoned ball buster (the jokester type, not Travis unicorns and rainbows type), y'all ain't gunna hurt my feelings so don't be afraid to dish it. On the serious side (briefly) I'm all jacked up about learning and rebuilding this truck. I'm gunna need a lot of help so thanks to y'all in advance for any help. Hopefully I can meet most of y'all someday, mostly just because I wanna see how funny travis is with out using GOOGLE.

Yea, I'm a pretty well seasoned ball buster (the jokester type, not Travis unicorns and rainbows type), y'all ain't gunna hurt my feelings so don't be afraid to dish it. On the serious side (briefly) I'm all jacked up about learning and rebuilding this truck. I'm gunna need a lot of help so thanks to y'all in advance for any help. Hopefully I can meet most of y'all someday, mostly just because I wanna see how funny travis is with out using GOOGLE.

Oh, I'm ****ing hilarious! Good luck with the truck. Post away.

Back