Thank you NADM crew

Diesel Monster

1st rear engine monster
I want to thank the NADM crew that was in Racine WI last weekend, with helping us with the Hushpower monster truck. Whether you helped put the tires on, or take them off, or rolled them into the trailer, or held the flashlight(Gene),lol, we appreciate all the help!!!!!!

Thank you to Garrett, Leray,& company for your help as well.

And an even bigger thank you to Dave(NADM), your help is always appreciated, (Michelle appreciates the help.)

Thanks again,
Dave & Michelle

P.S. see you in Springfield Ill ???????

Whether you helped put the tires on, or take them off, or rolled them into the trailer, or held the flashlight(Gene),lol, ?

Slight correction, I helped Dave R and Garret (Sasquatch)hold the light, while I enjoyed a cool beverage, so the Dave M, Aaron, Rodney,Trevor could see the work more clearly.:cheer:LOL

Good to see people helping Dave out. The monster truck looks great and I know the help definately comes in handy at the big events. Keep up the good work Dave, Michelle and others!

Anything for michelle:hump:eek:h and you to dave !!!!!!! i'll be there with bells on(springfield):Cheer:

sorry michelle and dave wish i could of been more help!!!!!!!!!!! but gene beat me with hitch checked and stole my bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bif

Back