Thanks Dj Performance for fast shipping

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
I called Vivan today and order some parts. It was at noon. She said they would be shipped today. When I got home I already had a UPS tracking number from UPS. Im one who loves to track my packages and am greatful for always getting fast a friendly service,

Thanks DJ and Vivan :rockwoot:

Awesome...........................so uuuuuuummmmm What did ya get????

Just another one of Dj's great products.....Cant tell

Hi Rob,

Thank you. We really appreciate it and we did ship today but the tracking number is not correct. I only entered the info to give you an idea of the cost. I have to cancel that number. Problem is we can't print. We have three printers but it's a long story. For the next two weeks, until we receive my NEW laptop and NEW laser printer, we have to email the invoices and handwrite the bills of lading. Your actual tracking number is K087-440-3771.

Sorry about the confusion but the results are the same, just a different number.

Have a great rest of the day,
Vivian

Not a big deal Vivan. At least you were honest enough to let me know. I give you 2 the upmost respect for always taking us seriuos wether we spend $50 or 1 million. You and DJ are always there to help us 6.0l guys out...Once i get my truck put back together I'll be calling you for a couple of tunes.

Back