thanks for nothin

I never made a threat im smarter than that, looks like you can dish it but not take it, and look it up old man just remeber you know that texas is sketchy about people being threatened on their property

She's 12...

Hey how about this one, you shove her taks test up you ass and I will go give her a private tudor lesson, I was good at math in h.s., so you want me to post my name and address so you can come find me ooh

disappointed.jpg

I never made a threat im smarter than that, looks like you can dish it but not take it, and look it up old man just remeber you know that texas is sketchy about people being threatened on their property
Ask Joe Horn how sketchy they areLOL

Do you know anything?

Sorry im using my phone to post and not re reading what I type, btw did you just google tudor and learn about them

Sorry im using my phone to post and not re reading what I type, btw did you just google tudor and learn about them

I post on my phone all the time and manage to not look like a total ratard... Maybe not being a total ratard helps...

I got a few books on them when I spent a month in Scotland. I love history.

Texas?
Please tell me you're close to Houston. I'll swing by tonight.

Back