Thanks NADM !!!!

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
A big thanks to the NADM for your wonderful event hospitality. I was impressed to see the care, safety and professionalism exhibited towards your racers and spectators. And, I was very impressed with your the attention given to your sponsors LOGOS displaying the banner's right in front of the viewing audience including all of the audible recognition given to your supporting vendors. Also, I appreciated the patients and guidance given to a newbie preparing for his inaugural run. In the past two years, I've heard a lot of positive comments regarding your program, last Friday night the NADM's integrity was substantiated…you guys rock, thanks again Ron & Chuck!!!

Bill it was good to finally meet you. Hope to see you guys back out for the weekend on the edge. Maybe get him some more seat time.

couldn't agree more :clap:

X2 , It was good to meet you Bill, the truck was cool to see and enjoyed talking with you and your sons, hope to see you again at some other events....... ones that pay........ ( inside joke ) ! LMAO

Fletcher are you comig back for Weekend on the Edge and will you have your truck turned up?

Back