Thanks to DJ.

FirstOnRaceDay

Boss Man
If you were not at Breakaway Dragway this weekend you missed a great raceing event. I want to think DJ for helping me at the track with my NOS setup with some pointers. He had me move my injector from the intake elbo back to 8" from the center of the intake hole in the manifold. By moving it back to 8" I picked up a full 3/10 of a second in the 1/8 mile. If you want to go fast in a 6.0 you better call DJ (aka the crazy cuban).
If you don't call DJ you will be saying:what:
Thanks DJ, I will be coming to see you for some studs and gaskets soon.

how many miles on your truck. curios because i have been wanting to put injectors and turbo in mine but i didnt think the stock headgaskets would hold very long.also have you done anything to the trans yet . great job at the track yesterday :rockwoot:

D J you are the man. All I can say if you have a 6.0 litre, contact D J and listen to him. I had a great weekend. Everyone there is awesome. Randy, and Chris I know it is a lot of work what you guys do. I would like to thank you for putting this on. I would also like to thank everyone there for driving long distances,just to be there. What a great group of people. I hope to see every one at Morosso in October. P S randy you do realize that I am going to miss opening weekend of archery season just to be there. But I know it will be worth it. Thanks Al.

You don't need to thank me, it's my pleasure. You can thank me when we run a 6.8 - 6.9 on your truck. :pro:

My highlight was the free beer in Tim's cooler. :chug: :snoop:

if you dont mind me asking what do you plan to do to knock more time off

There is still alot left in that truck. For starters, a wet nitrous set-up *nx* but If I tell you then I have to kill you LOL

DJ

You cant go wrong with DJ...1st class operation

Back