That bird is back.....

Wow that diesel performance converter is the shiot quick spool up and a locker her up like u always dreamed of dam phil u da man. A 1.40 60ft and a 3 something 3.30 in only two gears look the hell out only if Mickey has balls enough to drive it. New goal 8 second quarter mile fuel only 12mm pump and a DPC phil the thrill Taylor converter locker up like u dreamed when u were a young boy dammit! ! Thanks Phil

Well, that's more more tally in the DPC column on my tc list.

What are the specs on the converter?

You need to ask Phil maybe he will chime in all I know is its bad ass

That's good man u want be disappointed I promise phil want let u he's that kinda person

That converter is about 500 rpm looser than stock. It also has five oversized lock-up clutches with a billet apply piston. It is the toughest out there.

That converter is about 500 rpm looser than stock. It also has five oversized lock-up clutches with a billet apply piston. It is the toughest out there.

Next thing you know, Phil will invent a variable geometry stator the gets tighter as you launch to suck up every last .010 of a second before the brutal (5) friction lock-up.

I take it this is Kristin....I thought we had height requirements here...

Yes, my "dwarf" status does keep me from participating....but there is also an IQ requirement! Looks like we will both be :cheer: from the stands!! :poke:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, my "drawf" status does keep me from participating....but there is also an IQ requirement! Looks like we will both be :cheer: from the stands!! :poke:
An IQ insult coming from somebody who can't spell dwarf.....maybe there are two reasons you'll be in the stands. My lack of a competitive race weight keeps me from it. That and I take good pictures..

An IQ insult coming from somebody who can't spell dwarf.....maybe there are two reasons you'll be in the stands. My lack of a competitive race weight keeps me from it. That and I take good pictures..

Thanks for calling my spelling error to my attention picture man. Way too early in the morning to be posting on threads.

Likely story, when's your birthday? I'm gonna buy you some stilts...

Back