the dually is in the shop!

BFD99

The Stig
took the truck into ford yesterday, i stopped by today and he had the front end off of the truck and the heads off. we talked to him a couple of minutes and he said the gasket was blown and the heads were corroded so we are getting 2 new heads, new gaskets and bolts. we wanted to do studs but we dont think we have enough time and Doug says it still could be an egr valve or oil cooler and it still might overheat the truck and possibly warp the heads and make it puke, but if it does just take it back in have them fix it again, then maybe we could do studs then. he said if it "blows up" then just take it back and get it fixed again and then do studs

update i think we are gonna wait on studs, just too much hassle to get em here in time and we probably arent ever gonna run NOS, bigger sticks or turbo so i think we are safe, well you never know we might end up with sticks and a turbo one day here

today update, only one new head, the drivers side head is on backorder, so they are just replacing the bent valve that it had, and putting it back on, and gonna have new gaskets and bolts and it should be done at the earliest thursday night or the latest monday morning
Dex

TruckPics013.jpg

TruckPics012.jpg

TruckPics018.jpg

TruckPics017.jpg

TruckPics014.jpg

TruckPics015.jpg

Last edited:
Back