The Last of the Factory Turbos

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
As some may know we had a couple of issues with two factory turbos so we found and ordered a new turbo

We requested the turbo overnight on Monday, February 26th and it shipped. On Wednesday DHL "confirmed" they did not have the turbo in their possession. On Thursday they found it in Washington state. Friday, March 2nd it was in Utah. Monday, March 5th if was in Atlanta and the following day in Wilmington, Ohio. DJ says that turbo has more miles than him but somehow I don't believe it :redx:

Here is the one pass we took on the 2nd stock turbo.

http://video.competitiondiesel.com/video/cd8c927a-6b58-4a89-90e1-98ed00c043fd.htm

We did finally receive the turbo on Thursday afternoon and DJ is working on fitting it in right. We hope to have more videos soon.

Thanks,
Vivian

That is a killer vid
Are you able to give some info on the new turbo or are you sworn to secrecy?

SWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. Is that banging DJ's heart? LOL

The turbo looks good. We haven't wanted to post anything about it until we try it. We know the turbo is going to have to be tougher than the average bear to hold up and we don't want to put the company on the spot.

Tim, that's Eric's 4-wheeler. Domingo asked him to turn off the bike for the next video. I think Eric just wanted to be able to make a quick getaway in case Mini me came at him :what:

Thanks,
Vivian

Back