the lil gremlin is back!!

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
well the truck has run fine for two weeks and 3k miles but problems are back, only different this time..

no matter if the engine is cold, warm, or normal op temp, if you feather the throttle, hammer it, or get on it in any fashion, it acts like i have a 40' GN hooked up to it loaded with 30k lbs!!

no codes, no CEL, no wrench lgiht, it is going into regen properly and everything, it just has NO balls!!

i took the the dealer here in south houston and they put the computer on it "nothing is wrong, drive it."

well what the hell explains the lack of power, and the 10mpg MAX??

please someone help.. i really don't want to get rid of this truck!!

THIS IS NOT A POWERSTROKE NOR FORD BASHING THREAD!! If no helpful input, please do not post. Thank you in advance!:Cheer:

BTW, truck is 100% stock and has not yet been power modded in any way!
She's a virgin, still, until i get the problems worked out.

when mine was stock i had the same problem i would be at a light and hit the throttle to go and i could floor it and it would slowly climb up to anywhere between 10 and 30 mph. it only did it every once in a while then finally it threw a engine code one day and it turned out to be the MAF sensor. i would tune it and delete the dpf as soon as possible

nah, it's not a lemon, it's just some bugs i have to get worked out!

as far as tuning it, i want it running 100% correct for at least 1000 miles, then i'll tune it out!

I would check out the MAF. I does produce the symptoms you are noticing.

Back