The Marshal Family (Ben)

duallyspeed

New Speedway Boogie
The Marshal Family (Ben M)

This is from Ben's heart.
Thank you for the kindness and prayer would be very appreciated and accepted. We have to rely on God to do his will and understand his will is the only way. Wether to guide the knoweledgable hands to fix him or miraculously heal him or Maybe God needs him with him. That's hard to accept "the later" for Brycen's mother and me also but she is still so emotional from birth just less than 2 days ago so that leaves me to try to think rationaly and what's best in the long run. I fight back to emotions for the rest of the family and pray for strength to get through to a time where I can have my time to release so to speak.

I was going to ask if someone would see if we couldset aside a time for everyone to pray for a certain time together wether it be by post or in our own priviate space. Would you have te for that maybe on the diesel's for Christ section (I think that is what it is called if not it's a good name)
thanks again.
Ben

Last edited:
I will go along with the others as far as a time you would like the prayers to happen Ben.I am flexible time wise.

Well friends, we have a friend in need.Can we come up with a time we can all pray together and lift this family up?

prayer

brycen has his surgery on monday the 5th at 7am at childrens hospital in cincinnati oh.
would love to be able to get together a group prayer time before that time.

matthew 18:20 says where 2 or 3 are gathered together in his name i "God" will be there with them.

how about 5pm tomorrow sun. that would give most on the west coast getting out of church time and those on the east coast time if they have a sun evening service that they attend.

would that work for most?

prayer

i would like to start my post with a written prayer.:welcome:

Dear heavenly father, thank you for giving us this day to come together as a group under your name for prayer for my son that you have given me. We lift him in prayer to you through your son Jesus Christ. We together ask for your will to be done above all other requests that we might have, and we will praise you no matter the outcome because you ultimately know what's best for Brycen and our family.
We pray together for your guidance of the staff that is taking care of him that you will give them rest and a clear mind and steady hands as they go into the surgery tomorrow morning to start the reconstruction process of his heart. We pray you will give Brycen the comfort only you can provide and be there by his side as we can not. Send your angels to fill the operating room to be there watching over him. Give Nikki and I along with our familys the strength to be strong for eachother and to make the nesessary descisions for him that puts his best intrest first. We believe you can do all things including touching his heart to make it whole.
We will give you all the praise the glory and the honor in all things. In Jesus name Amen!

All who have held him in prayer today and throughout this time may God bless you and reward you for your kindness and faith either in this life or the next. Thank you from the deepest depths our hearts.
Thanks,
Ben Marshall
ctd02puller@aol.com:thankyou2:

prayer

thanks for those how logged on this evening to send your prayers.
ben

prayers sent from the blairs hope all goes well and if there is anything i can do u know you can ask

i would like to start my post with a written prayer.:welcome:

Dear heavenly father, thank you for giving us this day to come together as a group under your name for prayer for my son that you have given me. We lift him in prayer to you through your son Jesus Christ. We together ask for your will to be done above all other requests that we might have, and we will praise you no matter the outcome because you ultimately know what's best for Brycen and our family.
We pray together for your guidance of the staff that is taking care of him that you will give them rest and a clear mind and steady hands as they go into the surgery tomorrow morning to start the reconstruction process of his heart. We pray you will give Brycen the comfort only you can provide and be there by his side as we can not. Send your angels to fill the operating room to be there watching over him. Give Nikki and I along with our familys the strength to be strong for eachother and to make the nesessary descisions for him that puts his best intrest first. We believe you can do all things including touching his heart to make it whole.
We will give you all the praise the glory and the honor in all things. In Jesus name Amen!

All who have held him in prayer today and throughout this time may God bless you and reward you for your kindness and faith either in this life or the next. Thank you from the deepest depths our hearts.
Thanks,
Ben Marshall
ctd02puller@aol.com:thankyou2:

I like this prayer,I will pray this at 7 this morning.Per your request Ben.

Back