The new girl

Danni, Welcome to Comp D. Don't let the boys scare you away, they're MOSTLY harmless. You'll find out soon enough who's not.

Congratulations on making it past page 6 and not posting semi naked slutty photos' of yourself. Despite what you might see around here, we really are a family oriented forum and there are a lot of great guys on here.

Angela

Yep, that's Ang telling it like it is. Way to go Ang!

Scott

well better late than never, Welcome to CompD!

x2 :welcome:

Absolutely LOVE the compound turbos and a 6-speed, you sure know how to make em good :rockwoot: and the TDI is just the icing on the cake :clap:

TS is a good time. iv went the past 2 years and just got the hotel booked for this year. everywhere u look there is a diesel pickup

its one of those things that you read about and hear about and your like ya thats cool. then you go....and realize an entire city has been taken over by diesels. it really is a must

Closer to our side of the continent (but still a hike) is the August Blackout up in Edmonton. Probably at least as many trucks in competition, but not quite as much partying from what I have heard (have not been to TS yet). Blackout does have the after-event party which was pretty fun and wild. I've heard there may be some changes this year (and it may be called something different than Blackout), but I'm sure it will still be packed.

We're hoping to turn the Portland NHRDA event in July into a decent sized event. The July/August race has previously been in Woodburn, and I always host a BBQ at my house afterwards (it's close to my birthday, so it doubles as my birthday party). I'll probably do the same this year.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back