the official smoke on the water 2010 thread.

That was some funny ass Chit. I have always been a renegade member in the band of firepunker's LOL, I mess with cheap stupid things like VE-Pumps My trucks have always had a lot of redneck engineering compared to there truck,LOL. I am in Jacksonville.

You need to hook up with Turbomatt1, get you set up with a P-pump... LOL
come on down man, you'll have a blast.

Yeah, Matt is not to far form me. I am going to have to keep the VE till i hit 11's then just maybe i will P-pump it.

brad take it to tim moye right by you. tell him GDP sent ya. he'll take care of you, and has awesome warranty. also, check your inbox!

large campers, look for this sign.
Southern20Diesel20Log-2-1-1-1-1.jpg

fkin cool bro...well be on our way sometime today...i got yer number and if i got any issues ill be callin..what time yall gonna have the signs up

im thinkin that new sign was all me

I'm loaded and ready or ready and loaded.

I got the camper as low as it will go. Its about 1/4 inch away from the cab.

pete, you should have no problem.and yes dieselbeef that sign is for you. the rd. dead ends at a small boat ramp. it's a nice spot. the rest of us will take the trail to the right.we are going out there just after lunch, to put up the signs. by 3:00

You guys gonna be out there tonight? Oh yea, DieselBeef, don't be afraid when a little dakota comes up in there tonight around 10 or 11

i wont shoot unless yer making a racket.
we are sittin in traffic. just nonth of tampa. marker 275 is a parking lot.

I'm sitting here at work. Get off at nine, gas up, get some water and ice and ride

Yall have fun! My truck is currently apart getting ready for TS.

Back